Home / Topic / 7 day stall on hcg diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa Vicens 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am currency on day 7 of my hcg diet (phase 2). I weighed myself this morning and its still the same as yesterday. Why this stall? Is this normal? Pls help.

Alyssa Vicens

Stalling is part of the hcg diet and is quite normal. However, its been just a day. Try and see if your weight remains the same for the next 24 hours. If so, you can break the stall by doing a mini steak day.

Here’s how to do a mini steak day.

1. Drink any amount of allowable HCG Diet drinks all day (plain coffee, tea, and water).
    2. You are also free to drink 2-3 liters of water on a HCG Diet mini steak day. This will help detoxify the system.
    3. Remember to skip breakfast and lunch. You should NOT eat anything for breakfast and lunch.
    4. For dinner, you can have a 3.5 oz. lean steak with 1 raw apple or 1 medium size, raw tomato. Do not have both.
    5. Do not eat more than 3.5 oz of steak. Many people confuse a HCG Diet “Mini Steak Day” with a HCG Maintenance “Steak Day”.

Hope this helps!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.