Home / Topic / 900 calorie hcg diet plan help!!!

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Diet Plan Questions 900 calorie hcg diet plan help!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Diaz 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Am totally new to hcg. I have began my phase 3 on Saturday. My last injection was on Friday. My doctor recommends me to stick with 900 calories for the next 3 weeks (no starch or sugar). But with what I have been reading here, you should consume 1200 calories. I am afraid I will gain the weight I have began to lose. Can someone clarify which is the best?

Michelle Diaz
    Participant

Actually, it is recommended to have the full amount of calories on your first days in P3, involving no sugars or starches. I would love to suggest this diet schedule for you. This plan has worked for me and it can do wonders for you guys also…

Day 1 and 2 – 700 to 900 calories, eat as much as possible to satisfy your hunger.

Day 3 and 4 – 900 to 1100 calories (in case if you haven’t gained weight or if you have then eat less).

Day 5-6 – Increase the intake from 1200 to 1400 calories. (same, if you haven’t gained weight if you have then eat less).

Day 7 -10 – Heighten the level of intake from 1400 t0 1800 calories, depending on the metabolism and activity level.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.