Home / Topic / Best place to buy hcg injections online

Buy the Best HCG Drops and Injections online For Weight Loss Forums HCG injections Best place to buy hcg injections online

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa Vicens 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Nuimage HCG Coupon

FREE B12 & Bacteriostatic Water
GET IT NOW

• Author

Samantha
    Participant

Which is the best place to buy hcg injections online? Heard about couple of brands such as ihcg injections, nu image medical etc. But unsure of the results. Has anyone tried these before? How are the results?

Can you recommend me any good brand? Thanks.

PS: I want the whole package including everything – injection, vial, alcohol wipes etc.

THanks

Alyssa Vicens
    Participant

From my personal experience, I would recommend you go for the high potency prescription HCG injections like Nu image medical. It is FDA approved and comes with a valid prescription, accurate mixing supplies, doctor consult, expert coaching, guidebook, and support. With this, I lost about 20 pounds of weight (just within two weeks of its usage). Besides, there are other well-known brands like ihcg injections, USHCG shots and Rejuvi medicals etc. But I don’t know its effectiveness at obtaining the weight loss results.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.