Home / Topic / Breakfast for Phase 2 hcg diet

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums hcg diet drops questions Breakfast for Phase 2 hcg diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa Vicens 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

How many of you on phase 2 eat breakfast or following the traditional rule of waiting till noon? I am currently on my 10th day of VLCD and holding myself till 12 noon. So far my weight loss has been disappointing. I don’t have much to lose but then when you see it overall, it is pretty good. I hope to lose 10 lbs before 2 weeks but as things are moving, i don’t see that happening.

My question is I have been hungry since morning so will it make a difference if they eat a fruit or drink a juice in morning for breakfast?

Alyssa Vicens
    Participant

I usually have a fruit in the morning – an apple or an orange and have my lunch by 1 pm and dinner around 7 pm. If I get hungry between lunch and dinner, I’ll toss another fruit. I usually keep my fruit for snacks and don’t prefer them with meals so one fruit as morning snack is good.

The key is to experiment on what works for you. Don’t always stick with the old rules. Create one that suits you. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.