Home / Topic / Breaking hcg diet stall

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How to break a hcg diet stall? I am on my 14th day of VLCD and dealing with stall 5 days in a row now. Am going maadddddddddddd….literally. Any tips to break the stall?

I have gone through such situation so I can relate w/ you. Here are couple of ways on breaking the stall on hcg diet.

Option 1: Do an Apple Day

1. Do not drink any liquids all day (except for extreme thirst), not even water.
    2. From lunch time onwards, you can eat up to 6 apples from lunch time until midnight.
    3. Any color or type of apple is allowed. if you get organic, well & good.
    4. Only smal amounts of water are allowed i.e. for taking medication to quench extreme thirst.
    5. No other food or liquid is allowed on the HCG Diet apple day.
    6. The concept of having an HCG apple day is to eliminate the body of un-needed water. As the apples act as a natural diuretic, you can avoid drinking any water, tea, or coffee. Only drink water for satisfying thirst or for medication.

Option 2: Do a Mini Steak Day

1. Drink good amount of allowable HCG Diet drinks all day (plain coffee, tea, and water).
    2. You can also drink 2-3 liters of water on a HCG Diet mini steak day. It wil detoxify the system.
    3. No food for breakfast or lunch.
    4. For dinner, you can have a 3.5 oz. lean steak with 1 raw apple or 1 medium size, raw tomato. Do not have both.
    5. Do not eat more than 3.5 oz of steak. Many people confuse a HCG Diet “Mini Steak Day” with a HCG Maintenance “Steak Day”.
    6. NOTE that no two bodies are te same and what works for you may not work for me. So try either of the option to break your stall.

Stalls on the HCG Diet can occur during ovulation or menstruation. It is quite normal and might not ‘break’ even with the above plateau breakers. WHY? Because these types of stalls are caused by hormonal spikes because of the ‘time of the month’. However, it will usually bounce back to normal once you are done with menstruating or ovulating.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.