Home / Topic / Correction day Phase 4 hcg diet

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Diet Plan Questions Correction day Phase 4 hcg diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

What is Correction day at Phase 4 hcg diet? Can somebody explain to me? Thanks. I am new at hcg so bear my questions.

Here is how to do a proper correction day for phase 3 or 4 of HCG diet.

If you notice a weight gain of 2 or >2 lbs, correct it the next day by doing a Steak day until you regain your last injection weight. Your metabolism will be higher, so you wonโ€™t gain as easily.

The steak day is more effective when done on the day you see the weight gain. Of course, this rule applies only to the morning weight. Do NOT check your weight during the day as there may be variations that might be too confusing.

Steak Day Instructions:

Avoid all food until the evening meal. You can drink water, tea, and coffee anytime and in unlimited quantities, you desire but do not eat anything until dinner. In the evening eat a huge steak along with an apple or a raw tomato. You can have butter and any other fat along with your meal on this day.

Doing a steak day on the day in which you notice a weight gain is best and you will notice the next morning an immediate drop of a pound and even more.

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.