Why is the cost of hcg drops so cheap??? I have been researching and there are many companies that offer it at a very low price. Does it mean they contain no hcg hormone? Any suggestions on choosing the right hcg drops?
HCG drops are rather affordable than cheap. It is usually available somewhere between $60 to $200. It also depends on the brand that you are buying. With the rise in both Rx and homeopathic hcg brands in the market, it is difficult to choose the one that will actually work for you.
Here are few ways of scrutinizing the company’s credibility.
1. Check for a brick and mortar location – Contact address, phone number etc. A company that doesn’t have a proper address can look difficult to rely on.
2. Customer support – many companies offer support to their customers by email or via chat or via telephone. You can try contacting them either way and check how they respond.
3. Ingredients – lookup ingredients and check if they have included hcg. Many companies go by the name “hcg weight loss drops” but wont have any hcg in their ingredient list.
4. Few good companies also offer hcg guide, journal, recipe book etc. along with the hcg supplies. This is very much worth every penny you pay.
5. If at all you have purchased the product, you can go take a pregnancy strip and pour hcg drops. If it turns out positive, your hcg drops are good and reliable. If not, you have been duped…in such case, you can return it product.