Ezekiel bread on hcg diet

Triumph HCG Diet Drops Forums hcg diet drops questions Ezekiel bread on hcg diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Landon 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

My hcg doctor told me that I can have this bread on phase 2. It is supposed to be available on Whole Foods but my question has anyone tried this Ezekiel bread on the hcg diet?

Thanks.

Alyssa Vicens
    Participant

I think you double check with your doctor about the bread and ask him/her if they are following the protocol. I like Ezekiel a lot but it has carbs in it. It is loaded with whole grains and is a complete NO on phase 2. It would be worse than breadsticks or Melba. My gut is that you shouldn’t have it until P4.

Let us know what your doctor said.

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

According to one of the prominent makers of Ezekiel bread, one slice of Ezekiel 4:9:7 Grain Sprouted Bread contains 4 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and only about roughly 80 calories. When we are on 500 calorie HCG diet phase, this bread would be good. It is purely ‘flourless’ as it is made of a mixture of grains and legumes such as organic wheat, barley, spelt, millet, and lentils – all sprouted. This keeps the body satiated and full for a longer period of time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.