October 10, 2017 at 9:45 am #15372
Which is the best HCA or HCG Diet? HCA is taken from the skin of Garcinia Cambogia that has many benefits to help with weight loss. I read somewhere that you can take it in your HCG diet. Is it true? Has anyone tried this combination?
Thanks in advance.November 8, 2017 at 9:54 am #18064
Garcinia Cambogia Vs. HCG
Both GC and HCG are weight loss supplements that have been helping many dieters to achieve weight loss easily. While many want to try either one of the product, other use GC in sync with HCG diet program that helps them with weight loss.
Here are the prominent comparison of HCG and Garcinia Cambogia.
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (GC)
1. the skin of the fruit – Garcinia Cambogia contains the naturally occurring substance called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that can assist in weight loss.
2. It is basically a long-term approach to losing weight and maintaining healthy weight levels.
3. HCA in GC acts as an enzyme blocker (citrate lyase) that converts starches and sugars to fat. Such carbs are converted into metabolism that helps in burning off these calories. This will help in overall fat accumulation that results in weight loss.
4. It is not necessary to follow any low calories and you can simply have a healthy dietary regime in sync with Garcinia Cambogia that results in weight loss.
5. Side effects noted include – dizziness and dry mouth.
HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPHIN (HCG)
HCG is a naturally occuring hormone in pregnant women’s body. While it is used as fertility, Dr. ATW Simeons discovered that HCG can be used for treating weight loss. The homeopathic version of HCG drops are much more easier as it can be sublingually ingested by the dropper. It also doesn’t need any help of health professional or any painful procedure.
1. comes in Pharmaceutical (Rx) and homeopathic HCG drops. Also available in injections, pellets, troches, spray, and patches formula.
2. works efficiently for short-term weight loss i.e. rapid weight loss
3. uses the existing abnormal fat in the body and converts them to energy
4. Asks for calorie restriction of 500, 800, 1200, and 1500
5. Side effects noted include – Headache, fatigue, hair loss, depression, anxiety etc.
Using HCG with Garcinia Cambogia
Many people combine HCG and Garcinia Cambogia as they are deemed safe and effective if taken under proper supervision. Garcinia Cambogia has all the good features that compliment HCG efficiently. From being an appetite suppressant to reviving the mood levels, GC is a great choice for HCG dieters who want to go for natural weight loss procedure.
Hope this helps…!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.