Home / Topic / HCG 5000 Plus, Health risks and more

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Drops HCG 5000 Plus, Health risks and more

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

I recently read an article on the ill effects of diet. Link : http://ehealthforum.com/health/hcg-plus-weightloss-drops-t295202.html . I was not amazed to see that this person went on a perfect diet and lost weight but then at the end of the second week had to be hospitalized with a burst appendicitis. Is this a problem due to the diet or the Drops. Anyone know about this HCG 5000 Plus drops which are advertised on television? i thought HCG drops were banned and was not to be advertised as a diet drops for weight loss!

Andrea
    Participant

WOW!!!! That’s something you don’t hear everyday. However, I am sure it wasn’t the diet or the diet drops. Be it hcg diet or any other diet, it is always best to consult the medical practitioner before trying on any new diet especially if you are dealing with any medical condition or having a medication for any health problems.

In this case, I am sure it was just a coincidence as I have never heard that hCG drops can lead to such dramatic side effects. hCG is a natural hormone that is secreted in the placenta of pregnant women. It helps in nourishing the baby and is higher when a woman is pregnant.

There are many reliable brands in the market such as Nuimage medical, US HCG drops that are safe and actually work on the body for effective weight loss.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.