Home / Topic / Hcg diet 1 week stall

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Okay so its been one week of hcg diet and am still on the “stall” phase. There is no change in my weight and worst I even gained a pound. Is this normal? Are there any foods that I can implement to lose weight?

Have you tried breaking the stall with Steak Day or Apple Day??? If not, do try…will definitely see changes. 🙂

1: Do an Apple Day

1. Don’t drink any liquids all day (except for extreme thirst), not even water.
    2. Starting from lunchtime, you can eat up to 6 apples till midnight.
    3. You can have any color or type of apple. If you get organic, it’s well and good.
    4. Only small amounts of water are allowed i.e. if you are taking medication to quench extreme thirst.
    5. No other food or liquid is allowed on the HCG Diet apple day.
    6. The concept of having an HCG apple day is to eliminate the body of unnecessary water. Apples are naturally diuretic, so you can avoid drinking any water, tea, or coffee. Only drink water and that too for satisfying thirst or while taking any medication.

Option 2: Do a Mini Steak Day

1. Drink a good amount of allowable HCG Diet drinks all day (plain coffee, tea, and water).
    2. You can also drink 2-3 liters of water on an HCG Diet mini steak day. It will detoxify the system.
    3. No food for breakfast or lunch.
    4. For dinner, you can have a 3.5 oz. lean steak with 1 raw apple or 1 medium size, raw tomato. Do not have both.
    5. Do not eat more than 3.5 oz of steak. Many people confuse an HCG Diet “Mini Steak Day” with an HCG Maintenance “Steak Day”.
    6. NOTE that no two bodies are the same and what works for you may not work for me. So try either of the option to break your stall.

Stalls on the HCG Diet can occur during ovulation or menstruation. This is quite normal & might not ‘break’ even with the above stall breakers. WHY? Because these types of stalls are caused by hormonal spikes due to the menstruation cycle. However, your weight loss will be restored to normal routine once you are done with menstruating or ovulating.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.