October 10, 2017 at 10:23 am #15380
I am new to HCG and planning an HCG clinic. I was told that I need to eat 800-1000 calories a day. When I first started taking the hcg shots, I lost a pound a day w/o any fail. But right now, it’s like the weight loss has stopped. I am on the low calorie diet and I am not losing any weight. I am following the protocol correctly. I have scheduled another appointment and still contemplating if I should go to another round. Need advice? I am takin Lipo and B12 along with HCG.November 7, 2017 at 9:52 am #18003
It’s probably a stall that you are going through which is common on the HCG diet program. You can do a Mini Steak Day or Apple Day that will help you break the stall.
I have gone through such situation so I can relate w/ you. Here are a couple of ways on breaking the stall on HCG diet.
Option 1: Do an Apple Day
1. Do not drink any liquids all day (except for extreme thirst), not even water.
2. From lunchtime onwards, you can eat up to 6 apples from lunchtime until midnight.
3. Any color or type of apple is allowed. if you get organic, well & good.
4. Only small amounts of water are allowed i.e. for taking medication to quench extreme thirst.
5. No other food or liquid is allowed on the HCG Diet apple day.
6. The concept of having an HCG apple day is to eliminate the body of un-needed water. As the apples act as a natural diuretic, you can avoid drinking any water, tea, or coffee. Only drink water for satisfying thirst or for medication.
Option 2: Do a Mini Steak Day
1. Drink a good amount of allowable HCG Diet drinks all day (plain coffee, tea, and water).
2. You can also drink 2-3 liters of water on an HCG Diet mini steak day. It will detoxify the system.
3. No food for breakfast or lunch.
4. For dinner, you can have a 3.5 oz. lean steak with 1 raw apple or 1 medium size, raw tomato. Do not have both.
5. Do not eat more than 3.5 oz of steak. Many people confuse an HCG Diet “Mini Steak Day” with an HCG Maintenance “Steak Day”.
6. NOTE that no two bodies are the same and what works for you may not work for me. So try either of the option to break your stall.
Stalls on the HCG Diet can occur during ovulation or menstruation. It is quite normal and might not ‘break’ even with the above plateau breakers. WHY? Because these types of stalls are caused by hormonal spikes because of the ‘time of the month’. However, it will usually bounce back to normal once you are done with menstruating or ovulating.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.