This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Diaz 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Okay so I am all set to start my hcg diet. I will be loading within couple of days and then moving to the popular VLCD phase. Since I have to give up mostly all my favorite foods, I was wondering if there is a way to compromise. For instance, I love chicken. Roasted Honey Chicken Wings is my all-time love. Is there any way to indulge in chicken recipes that comes with low calories w/o going overboard on the calorie chart as well.

Can anyone provide me good chicken recipes for the hcg diet? Any info will be useful.

Thanks.

Michelle Diaz
    Participant

Sure. Here’s my favorite shredded chicken recipe that can be taken while being on the HCG diet…

Ingredients
    28 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts (organic preferred)
    28 ounces canned tomatoes, diced
    4 garlic cloves, minced
    4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
    2 small onions, diced
    1 tsp. chili powder
    ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper flakes (optional)
    ¼ tsp. dried oregano
    Salt and pepper to taste

Procedure
    First, add all the ingredients apart from chicken into a slow cooker. Mix them well. Then add the chicken and use a spoon to cover the chicken with sauce. Now cover and cook them on a low flame for 6 to 7 hours or high flame for 3 to 4 hours. Finally, turn off the slow cooker and shred the chicken breasts thoroughly with a fork and serve with a help of sauce and HCG diet vegetables.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.