Home / Topic / Hcg diet effects on the body

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Diet Plan Questions Hcg diet effects on the body

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Diaz 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi All,

I am Joanna from TX. Planning to implement hcg diet plan. I have not yet decided to go with drops or pellets (still contemplating). Meanwhile I would like to know the pros and cons of hcg on the body.

What are the effects of hcg diet on the body? How does the body react to hcg? Will it actually curb the appetite as it claims?

Your opinion matters – thanks.

Michelle Diaz
    Participant

Pros
    HCG promotes efficient weight loss goals by signaling the hypothalamus to release fat that is stored in the body (along with the usage of the 500 calorie diet). Equally, HCG helps to curb the appetite as it claims, mainly because the low-calorie diet has the ability to place your body into the starvation mode. Hence, once your body gets into the starvation mode – it will automatically shut off your ability to feel hunger. This, in turn, helps your body to get rid of the excess fat without any hunger pains.

Cons or side effects include
    Headaches
    Restlessness
    Tiredness
    Enlarged breasts in men
    Allergic reactions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.