Home / Topic / Hcg diet menu phase 2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

What are the best hcg diet menus for phase 2? Can we experiment on ourselves i.e. eat anything as long as it’s under 500 calorie diet? I am new to hcg so bear with my questions.

Thanks

Andrea
    Participant

Phase 2 consists of a 500 calorie diet along with lots of water.

For Breakfast – Start with a morning coffee along with Stevia. Equally, with coffee, you can add 1 tablespoon of milk (1 per 24 hour period).

For Lunch – It is recommended to have 100 grams of protein every day.
    In proteins – You can have lean beef, shrimp, chicken, lobster, crab, fish or veal.
    In vegetables – It’s good to have tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, cucumbers, cabbages, and asparagus.
    One type of breadstick or melba toast.
    In fruits – 1 whole apple, 1/2 grapefruit and a handful of strawberries.

For Dinner – Dinner menu is almost the same as lunch. Around 100 grams of protein, 1 veggie, fruit, breadstick and melba toast.

HCG phase 2 recipe 1 – Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
    1-3 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar
    Salt, Pepper
    1 packet of natural sweetener (Stevia, Xylitol, Sweet n Low)
    Mix all these ingredients in a small bowl then spread them over the salad, spinach, vegetables etc.

Chicken and Tomato Soup
    100 grams, chicken cooked and cubed or shredded
    2 cans stewed or crushed tomatoes
    3 garlic cloves, crushed
    2 tsp. red wine vinegar
    A pinch each of parsley, cumin, basil, rosemary, & red pepper flakes

First, put the tomatoes and all the seasonings in a vessel and cook them on a medium heat for 5 minutes. Then add the turkey and increase the heat to bring the soup to a boil. Keep it heating for 8 minutes and leave them to cool before serving.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.