Home / Topic / hcg diet menu plan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Can I see some sample nenu plan for hcg diet Phase 3? Opinions are welcome.

Andrea
    Participant

Well, the diet plan of HCG phase 3 is quite simple. I would love to suggest few menus that I have tried for myself. Here’s a detailed list of everything…

For Breakfast Option 1- You can have 2 eggs, guacamole, salsa, coffee or tea with ice cream, cheese, and vegetable omelet.

Option 2 – 1 cup fruit, 1/4 cup of almonds, 1 cup plain green yogurt, coffee or tea with cream.

Snack – Piece of fruit and 10 almonds.

For Lunch Option 1 – Chef’s salad with lettuce greens, spinach, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, sliced turkey, bacon, blue cheese, olives, and bell pepper and include as many raw vegetables as possible.

Option 2 – Beef or Turkey hamburger “Protein Style”. Burger with your favorite hamburger fixings like tomatoes, cheese, onions, guacamole, bacon, mushrooms, and condiments (sugar-free ketchup and mustard).

Snack – Cheese stick.

For Dinner Option 1 – Grilled steak with cauliflower mashed potatoes, dinner salad with bundles of raw vegetables and steamed asparagus with butter and herbs.

Option 2 – Fresh tomato side salad with pine nuts and herbs, Ricotta and spinach stuffed chicken breasts, dinner salad with vegetables and dressing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.