Home / Topic / Hcg diet tips

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bethany 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Welcoming hcg diet tips. I am newbie to hcg diet plan so don’t know how it goes. User experience are most awaited. Tnx

Bethany
    Participant

Breakfast:Tea or coffee without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk is allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.
    Lunch:100 grams of protein, including veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird (prior to cooking).
    One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
    One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.
    An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
    Dinner:The same four choices as lunch.
    During the HCG program you can have the following foods in your diet. With this i lost about 30 pounds in the first 3 weeks. Hence, I recommend you the same…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.