Home / Topic / Hcg diet-urinating frequently!!!

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Diet Plan Questions Hcg diet-urinating frequently!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that my bladder tends to feel irritated at times and loads up quite quickly even after I have emptied it. I don’t think its UTI even though I had issues back when I was a kid and somewhere in the adult phase. Probably its the flush out of toxins or due to hcg…I’ve no idea.

But am I the only one or anyone has felt such an issue during their hcg diet?

I have heard that fat is excreted by the body when you pee. So probably that’s one reason why you have to pee so much. I have seen several users who suffer from frequent tendency to pee during the hcg diet. I can suggest a product called D-Manose that will absolutely heal any bladder infection, if it all it exists. It is a type of sugar that does not get absorbed into the blood stream but efficiently is eliminated through the urinary tract while flushing out the bacteria. It is 100% effective. Just take 1 teaspoon in water and have it few times a day. It also prevents any occurence of infection. I don’t think it will in any way interfere with hcg as it doesn’t get absorbed. You can very well read about it on the internet.

Get well soon!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.