Home / Topic / HCG drop diet plan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi, newbie here. I have bought the hcg drops HCG 123 from online. I just want to know a few questions:

1. How exactly does HCG drops diet plan work?
    2. Will there be any side effects?
    3. How to control the starving?
    4. How much weight will I lose a day?

Any user suggestions are appreciated.

Andrea
    Participant

Hi,

You probably meant hcg 1234. 😉

1. How exactly does HCG drops diet plan work? – in simple words it curbs your hunger. It utilizes the bad fat in waist, butt, tummy area and converts them to energy (at least that’s what Dr. S says).

2. Will there be any side effects? – Based on person to person. While some notice side effects, some have successfully completed their diet. Guess it depends how it works on the body. Bottomline you can expect side effects.

3. How to control the starving? – Try not to do too much workout as it is restricted as too much workout leads to more hunger. You can also add vitamin b12 drops to boost energy levels. But most important, keep yourself busy, stay positive, and indulge in delicious recipes taht will satisfy your cravings while making you feel full.

4. How much weight will I lose a day? – With proper diet, you will lost 1-2 lbs a day.

Cheers 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.