Home / Topic / hcg drops atlanta

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Drops hcg drops atlanta

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

This is for those buying hcg drops at Atlanta area.

Two locations: Marietta on Windy Hill & Gwinnett on Jimmy Carter/ Dr. Mark Wright
    http://www.doctorswellness.com/

I feel compelled to share my experience so that anyone can save their $400. I went to the Wellness Clinic for HCG shots and since I was brand new to the product.

After you are weighed, you are given a 8-min speech from the doctor where they give you preloaded syringes full of HCG & B12. They give you a price sheet and ask for your credit card. No tests, nothing before seeing if the person is healthy or under any condition.

The entire staff is absolutely unprofessional and calls everybody as Sweety, Honey, Sugar, etc., not to mention laughing and cracking jokes. I should have scooted out ASAP but I was desperate enough to lose weight.

After starting the diet on July 14th, I was on the ‘clinic’s’ preloaded syringes for a total of 20-days. I lost exactly 8-pounds, nothing to brag about.

I asked them a lot of questions about the brand, hcg mix, where they are mixed, is it an USA product but they wont share any details.

I ordered the real HCG from online and administering it to myself. It is so much better and I’m losing about 1 lb a day. Sadly, I learnt the hard way.

Sophie
    Participant

I got HCG drops from online from a site called Triumph HCG drops. It worked for me…I guess HCG products are better from online than at clinics.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.