Home / Topic / hcg drops bodybuilding

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bethany 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Can hcg drops be used for female bodybuilding?

I am new to this board and seriosuly want to lose weight but not more than 15 lbs. I am a body builder and train extremely hard 7 days a week. So I have few questions.

1. Will hcg lead to any loss of muscle mass?
    2. Will I have energy to continue with weight lifting?
    3. Is it mandatory to do all the phases or can I stick with just the drops and diet?
    4. Are the results same for drops and injections?
    5. Who are the most trusted brands?
    6. Can I still wear makeup?

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Samantha.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Rachel Landon.

Bethany
    Participant

Hello,

Here ae the answers to your queries.

1. Will hcg lead to any loss of muscle mass? – No, hcg specifically targets the abnormal fat in the body such as thighs, stomach, under the arms etc. Hence, you will not lose any muscle mass.
    2. Will I have energy to continue with weight lifting? – When you are on hcg, you are supposed to maintain low calorie diet of 500 calories. Hence, it is recommended to stick with minimal exercises such as walking, yoga for a few minutes and not too any hardcore workout.
    3. Is it mandatory to do all the phases or can I stick with just the drops and diet? – No, for sucessful completion it is recommended to stick with the entire phases of the hcg diet.
    4. Are the results same for drops and injections? – usually, its the same but there are many brands that claim that hcg drops works best
    5. Who are the most trusted brands? – Try Triumph HCG, Nuimage medical, HCG Complex, US HCG Shots
    6. Can I still wear makeup? – Yes, but no cosmetics that contain oil except mineral oil. Check the Pounds and Inches book where you can find more info…

Happy Dieting 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.