This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Landon 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Has anyone heard of hcg drops DesBio hA2cg homeopathic drops? These are the homeopathic drops available through a health practitioner only. It contains isolated active HCG amino acids. It is also said that they are better than other homeopathic hcg and quite expensive as well. What do you guys think?

Sophie
    Participant

If you are looking for natural, try Official HCG diet plan drops that is both homeopathic and contains actual HCG hormone as well.

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

So here is what I found out. hA2cg Evolution by DesBio HCG drops is a weight management program (basically weight loss drops) that contains HCG hormone + amino acids. Hence the name – Human Amino Acid Chain Groups = hA2CG. You need to combine it with a calorie-restricted diet.

It is a homeopathic hcg drops brand that contain 21 homeopathic ingredients. The recommended dosage is 10 drops 3-6x a day in sync with your VLCD (very low calorie diet). They offer both 500 and 1000 calorie program. I guess 1000 calories are for those who work outdoors.

I am not sure how it will affect the weight loss but it sure seems to be everyone on the internet. There aren’t much reviews though only a few and they do claim that it works well and have seen weight going down.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.