Buy the Best HCG Drops and Injections online For Weight Loss Forums HCG Drops hcg drops effectiveness and side effects

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Brief me about the hcg drops effectiveness and side effects…I have read that hcg is basically for short-term use and long-term can lead to side effects such as (1) Entering puberty sooner than normal age, (2) rupture or swelling of the ovaries, (3) allergic reactions that can be life-threatening, (4) blood clots and (5) Multiple pregnancies such as twins or triplets. I have been back on hcg diet 3-4 times but such a statement scares me. While there are no clinical studies done, such nuances scare me.

Sophie
    Participant

I too have read about such things but they are probably putting it out there for medical reasons so that people can make the right decision. So far, however, there have been no reports that such issues have popped up and besides, there are no links that show that HCG can lead to such health conditions.

So relax and indulge in HCG diet program with a positive mindset. There are millions of HCG dieters who can vouch for this. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.