This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

Where can i get hcg drops phase 3 food list? Is there a list of vegan food with hcg diet which i can use for the entire phase 3 program. The longer the better because i bet i need a lot of change.

Uma
    Participant

I’ve used the usual cheese, cottage cheese (non-fat, low-fat and full fat), then homemade paneer made from whole milk, yogurt, and pure whey powder protein smoothies with fruit & ice.

Sophie
    Participant

Yes, you can check for the hcg phase 3 food list available online. Nowadays, there are many useful hcg websites providing all the information on hcg phase 3 food list. But still, if you are looking for vegan diets from an experienced person, then I would say you can go through my preferred vegan diet. It’s very simple including hcg diet phase 3 food list like sprouts, greens, Hearty Greens (collards, mustard, kale, ect.), Radicchio, Bok Choy, Celery, Radishes, Sea Vegetables (Nori, ect.), Cabbage, Endive, Herbs, Jicama, Avocado, Mushrooms, Cucumbers, Asparagus, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Summer Squash, Scallions or green onions, Jalepeno Peppers, Bamboo shoots, Leeks, Brussel Sprouts, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Artichoke Hearts, Fennel, Onions, Okra, Spaghetti Squash, Celery Root, Turnips, Water Chestnuts and many more…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.