This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I want to try hcg drops. I believe in knowing both the good and bad ones as it helps in making better decisions. I have been reading so much about the popularity of hcg but somehow I feel putting forth a question will give an honest and clear answer from the public. So am asking you fellow HCG-ians what are the hcg drops pros and cons? Share your experience.

Nancy
    Participant

Hello,

Here are the best and worst traits of HCG.

Good:

1. You will lose weight quickly
    2. Different diet programs available
    3. Comes with HCG diet protocol that has step-by-step info on how to move towards the phases
    4. Will master self-control (a food will not influence you after the HCG diet)
    5. Has low-calorie diet which means you will also learn to cook using few drops of oil or oil-free foods
    6. Comes with diet variation (500, 800, 1200 and 1500) for those having an active lifestyle

Bad:

1. Side effects possible (mild though not severe)
    2. Low-calorie diets can be dangerous (as said by many health practitioners)
    3. Is challenging and many people tend to quit due to low calories
    4. Needs a nod from the doctor before implementing this diet (though it is not mandatory, it’s better for health reasons)

Hope I got everything covered. I ain’t no expert, so experts can give more voices here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.