I want to try hcg drops. I believe in knowing both the good and bad ones as it helps in making better decisions. I have been reading so much about the popularity of hcg but somehow I feel putting forth a question will give an honest and clear answer from the public. So am asking you fellow HCG-ians what are the hcg drops pros and cons? Share your experience.
1. You will lose weight quickly
2. Different diet programs available
3. Comes with HCG diet protocol that has step-by-step info on how to move towards the phases
4. Will master self-control (a food will not influence you after the HCG diet)
5. Has low-calorie diet which means you will also learn to cook using few drops of oil or oil-free foods
6. Comes with diet variation (500, 800, 1200 and 1500) for those having an active lifestyle
1. Side effects possible (mild though not severe)
2. Low-calorie diets can be dangerous (as said by many health practitioners)
3. Is challenging and many people tend to quit due to low calories
4. Needs a nod from the doctor before implementing this diet (though it is not mandatory, it’s better for health reasons)
Hope I got everything covered. I ain’t no expert, so experts can give more voices here.