Home / Topic / Hcg drops side effects by Mayo Clinic

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Drops Hcg drops side effects by Mayo Clinic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maria 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I wanted to try the hcg diet but I researched a lot like anyone else to check for side effects. As per Mayo Clinic, there are side effects such as edema, fatigue, depression, breasts in men etc. Is it true? Has anyone experienced any such side effects? Please clarify.

Maria
    Participant

HCG is used in fertility treatments and is also proven effective at providing the effective weight loss results. But, is also shown to offer some negative side effects like fatigue, irritability, depression, restlessness, and swelling of the breasts (in boys and men). All these are the mild symptoms and are not proven to have any worst effects on the individual. Moreover, from my experiences, I would say that it will get reduced by time. Hence, there’s nothing to worry about taking these drugs for weight loss. But, still, it would be better that you seek a medical permission before starting with this weight loss remedy… 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Maria.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.