Home / Topic / hcg drops side effects male

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Drops hcg drops side effects male

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Landon 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Will hcg drops trigger any side effects in men? I am considering doing a second round of hcg when I came across in Mayo Clinic that side effects related to hcg include fatigue, irritability, headache, and male breast enlargement.

Now there are many men who have used hcg (including me) but didn’t find any breast enlargement. But can anyone comment on the breast enlargement thing?

Sophie
    Participant

Well, these kinds of side effects are not always given out by HCG in men. It generally affect the prostate area and causes them to enlarge over time. But, in rare cases, the person may experience an expansion on his breast area. Mainly due to an increased influx of estrogen and other female related hormones. However, the best suggested method is to work with a qualified health worker to avoid these consequences throughout the course of this diet…

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

There are no hcg side effects in male especially breast enlargement. Be it side effects of hcg drops or hcg injections, men’s breast won’t get any bigger. Absolutely NOT!!! It’s ridiculous…its probably a joke or trying to put down HCG by spreading such nonsense….Don’t bother….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.