This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hema Unni 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking forward to lose weight with hcg. But I am not sure which is the best – Hcg Drops Vs Injection. Can anyone help me to make a decision? Would appreciate. Thanks.

Hema Unni
    Participant

Both HCG drops and Injections are good. They work in the same way irrespective of many telling you that injections when absorbed in fat layer help you lose weight quickly. When followed as per the HCG diet protocol, you will notice an amazing difference in your weight.

Another thing to note is the fact that HCG injections are much most expensive than HCG pellets. Just like HCG Pellets, HCG Injections are available only in limited brands in contrast to HCG drops.

The huge advantage of HCG pellets you need not bear the taste of HCG drops or pain of HCG shots. Simply take a pill as per the dosage and let hCG do the work. As simple as that…. 🙂

Nuimage medical is one such brand that offers you all the choices – Drops, Pellets and Shots with hCG hormone that are pharmaceutical grade.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.