Home / Topic / hcg injection diet phase 3

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections hcg injection diet phase 3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  meena Rajendran 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

This is my third round of hcg injections phase 3 and I have been hit with a problem I can’t seem to figure out.

So I am in my Phase 3 and my first week was fine. I was on Stevia no sugar low calorie diet as usual. But somehow from the past week I have been steadily gaining two pounds a week on the normal day. My steak day result is 1 lb loss. So basically I gain a pound a day. I drink plenty of water and currently up 6 lbs from my last injection weight. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. The recipes I make include only stevia and no sugar at all. Everything is unsweetened such as cocoa, eggs, water.

Basically, I am doing the same thing I was before and still gaining weight. Why? Please help.

meena Rajendran
    Participant

You will lose weight gain easily if you stick to increased portions of P2 foods with added fat. If you ate anything that did not go well with you, you will gain weight. I gained 1 lb from a little bit of yogurt.

Keep your foods as clean as possible and understand all the ingredients. You can add “ONE” new ingredient at a time every 2-3 days and see how it goes. GO SLOW as it is a crucial factor of the diet!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.