Home / Topic / HCG injection Directions

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections HCG injection Directions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Diaz 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

What are the exact hcg injection directions to use? I recently purchased I HCG injections but sadly I did not get any instructions. I have sent an email to them. But I don’t want to delay my diet further. Can anyone help me in providing instructions on how to use it?

Michelle Diaz
    Participant

There are four sites to administer subQ hcg injections.

1. Upper outer arm
    2. The Hip area
    3. The Abdomen &
    4. The Thigh

The best and easiest place is the abdomen and thigh area. WHY? As many find it difficult to use hcg shots on hip and upper arm area especially when they are applying on their own.

When you are administering on the abdomen – measure 3 finger widths on any one of the side of your belly button & inject hCG there. Make sure not to inject it any closer to the belly button than that measurement.

When you are administering on the thigh – measure upward from the knee. Use the width of your hand & downward from the top of your leg in a similar manner. The area between those measurements are considered best for HCG subQ injection. It is best if you stick to the top part of the thigh as inner thigh is easily susceptible to bruise & the outer thigh has many nerves that can lead to bleeding.

Preparing for the shot

The best time to take hcg injection is first thing in the morning, probably after your shower. This way you can make it part of your routine and thus less likely to forget about it as you will be following the routine everyday.

Always keep the hand clean before you use the hcg supplies. Make sure you have eveyrthing ready and organized for easy administering without giving too much thought into it. You will need:

A) 2 alcohol pads
    B) 1 to clean the syringe and the other for hcg vial.

Roll the hCG vial slowly between your palms. Make sure that the solution is mixed and hcg is dissolved properly. Do not shake it vigorously. Rolling between the palms also makes the hcg wwarm as per the room temperature. Take an alcohol pad and wipe the top of the hCG vial. Draw back the syringe aspirating air to the hcg vial. For example 30 on the syringe. Pierce the hCG vial and inject the air into it. Pick up the vial and hold it upside down in one hand. Use the other hand to slowly draw back on the syringe and draw up to the 30 mark with the hCG.

Don’t be in a hurry. Draw slowly, because the needle is tiny and any pressure might bend the needle. The liquid takes time to pass into the barrel of the syringe. Once filled, you might notice tiny air bubbles in the solution. Make sure you have drawn the correct amount in the syringe for your dosage. For this, you may need to draw more than 30 and then gently tap the syringe. This makes the air bubbles rise upward toward the needle. Now gently push the bubble/bubbles out. Don’t worry about getting every tiny bubble out. Injecting these tiny bubbles won’t hurt you, but if the air is affecting the dose of hCG in your syringe, you might feel increase in hunger in your hcg diet.

Use the second alcohol pad to wipe the skin in the area you are about to administer. Make sure the area is dry completely. Injecting through wet alcohol will sting or burn a lot. Also ensure there are no extra hCG drops on your needle. Don’t touch the needle. You can just allow it to dry while you allow the administered site to dry.

How to inject

Take a deep breath. Don’t hold your breath while you are injecting.

If you are new to self-administration, it is best to sit down for the first few times you do this. That way if you get dizzy, you can quickly drop your head between your knees. After you’ve done 2 or 3 injections, you can probably stand, talk on the phone and do whatever you like. It really will become easy for you with practice.

With clean fingers, gently gather the skin and fat in the area you cleaned with the alcohol pad. Don’t pinch it tight. If you pinch it tightly, there is no room in the tissue for the hCG fluid you are injecting, and your injection will sting more. You are also more likely to bruise, and the hCG will probably seep back out the needle hole.

Insert the needle into the gathered tissue. Place the needle on the skin and gently push it in. If you feel a sharp burning, adjust the needle location by backing out a bit. Inject by depressing the plunger REAL SLOW. Try counting to 5 slowly when you are injecting. This will help you determine of how a slow injection should be. Once done, pull the needle straight out. Dispose them neatly in a syringe disposal unit. Apply gentle pressure using the alcohol pad to the site. Do not rub or press heavily on the site. If you notice a any minor bleeding, continue to apply gentle pressure until it stops.

Bruising, tingling, redness, pain on injection….why do they occur and what to do about it

Even after following all of the steps correctly, you will probably experience some or even all of these. I know they are annoying and bit disheartening as well, but don’t panic. They are not life threatening. So don’t be discouraged when they occasionally happen to you too.

Have a great weight loss!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.