Home / Topic / hcg injection for bad libido

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections hcg injection for bad libido

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

What the hell happened to my libido? So its been 30 days with 45 lbs down. I am happy with the weight loss results. In fact, I thought about it so much that I was not even aware that I have lost the zest for life (sexual at least). HAHA!!! As funny as it sounds, I researched and found that loss of libido is common. Has anyone experienced such issues? Can hcg injection really result in poor sex drive?

Nancy
    Participant

Yes, there is a connection between HCG and low sex drive (libido). As per Anabolic Steroids Guide, HCG increases the testosterone production in men for a short period (while taking HCG products). Stating the obvious, Testosterone controls the male sex drive and when you are on HCG the libido is at peak (especially at the initial stage). Once HCG adjusts with the body system or if you decrease the dosage, the glands that produce testosterone does not get stimulated. This results in low testosterone levels, which, in turn, will weaken the sex drive temporarily till the body is again readjusted.

HCG diet can cause the sex drive to go through fluctuations that can have a negative impact on the sexual health. HCG is effective only for weight loss and when you are active on this dietary lifestyle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.