Home / Topic / HCG injection loading days

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections HCG injection loading days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I will be starting on hcg injection diet. I am a female with 211 lbs, 22 year old. When I researched many say that loading days are very much important to successfully complete the hcg diet. But then my doctor put me on 500 calorie diet only. I have a clear paper on what to eat, drink etc. But then no loading days except for dose of hcg injections. Since I am new I am completely unaware if this is okay. Please help. Also let me know if hcg will target my good fat of the body? Thanks.

Nancy
    Participant

Hi,

Loading days are essential as it will help the body to sustain efficiently throughout the entire HCG diet program. And you are right…the primary motive of HCG is to target the abnormal fat in the body. Often seen in areas such as thighs, under the arm area, stomach etc.

It is also necessary that you should load “clean” that will help in effective weight loss.

Since you are starting a way to lose weight and want to sustain the 500 calorie diet, it is better to eat good healthy fats that will keep you going till you complete the HCG diet program.

Hence you are required to eat healthy fats that are good for the health.

1. Load w/o indulging in carb foods and sugary items.
    2. Instead eat foods high in fats, proteins, and low carb veggies.

Clean Foods include:

1. Meats like porkchops
    2. Chicken thighs with skin
    3. Lambchops
    4. Steak

Also include

butter
    mayonnaise
    coconut oil or olive oil on everything
    Low carb veggies like snow peas, broccoli, and cauliflower
    Sour cream
    Avocado
    Cheese
    Bacon

Foods to avoid when you are loading clean:

All usual sugar foods, fruit, all grains, nuts. (These are taken from a high-profile user who has avoided fruit but then it’s your discretion whether you want to avoid or not).

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.