Home / Topic / hcg injection meal plan

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections hcg injection meal plan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Can HCG Injection meal plan be adjusted as per our requirements? I mean I am more of a protein person. Can I adjust my diet plan in such a way that I lose weight and satisfy my cravings as well? Has anyone tried this technique? Share your views.

Nancy
    Participant

Yes, you can try HCG diet variations such as 800, 1200 or 1500 through which you can include more protein in your diet. However, note that it might slow down the weight loss period. For instance, if you are planning a 23-day diet program, increase in the calories might extend the weight loss up to 30-35 days (based on the calorie intake).

While weight loss is guaranteed, it is recommended that you choose these variations only if you are living an active lifestyle or probably under any medication for a health condition.

By active lifestyle, let’s say a worker in a machinery probably will burn more calories than a software programmer who doesn’t need to physically exert himself. So the worker might need more calories than a programmer. You see the diff. here???

That’s why I recommend thinking twice before switching to higher calories. If at all, you need to increase the intake, you can go with 800 calorie that is similar to the 500 calories…pretty much you will lose the same amount of pound every day.

Hope it helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.