Home / Topic / hcg injection needle size???

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG injections hcg injection needle size???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Diaz 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hello,

I have the U-100 1/2″ insulin syringes that I am using to inject for my hcg shots. I use them in the thigh area 7-9″ directly above the knee. Is the needle size for hcg injection mandatory? I read that Dr. Simeons used 2″ needles. Are my 1/2″ long needles not long enough to do the job? Please update me of the right needle size and whether that has affected the weight loss ritual?

Michelle Diaz
    Participant

Did you know that there are about 5 million types of needles to choose from? I know, it shocked me as well.

Needles are basically differentiated based on the length & diameter. The length of needles ranges from between 1/2-in – 3 in. The diameter of a needle is measured in gauges.

A 25-gauge needle has a smaller diameter than a 19-gauge needle. As the needle gauge goes bigger, the needle’s diameter becomes smaller. Two different needles may have the same length and yet have different gauge sizes.

Needle gauges range from between 7 gauge (being the largest), to 33 gauge (the smallest).

If you are planning to do subcutaneous injections, then you should probably go with a smaller insulin syringe. I recommend using a 29 Gauge .3 ml, with a 1/2 inch needle. This is what you are likely to get in the HCG Mixing Kit supplies.

If you are planning to do the intramuscular method, you would probably want to use a syringe which has a longer needle on it.

With either of the methods, make sure that the syringe you use has the ability to hold the daily dose of the HCG Hormone. But then, with most syringes, this wouldn’t be a problem.

Hope it helps…!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.