This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi, I am hoping someone would clarify this question on my mind. Why does Rx hcg injection price in clinics cost so more than online prescription hcg injections? Is it the dosage or the fact that doctors seem much more greedy? 😉 HAHA

Sophie
    Participant

Somewhere in the lines what you said is partially true. While not all doctors are greedy, there are some clinics who charge exorbitant fees from their customers. Apart from initial consultation fees, the cost of HCG injections per shot, miscellaneous amounts literally burn a hole in your wallet. Even if the clinic provides you a premixed solution, the price still remains on the higher end when compared to purchasing from online.

But if that’s not enough, if you feel weak, tired, gloomy, or have hunger, the doctors might ask you to pay an additional amount for taking Vitamin B12, Phentermine (appetite suppressant) or any other additional shot apart from HCG.

Wait, I almost forgot that usually, doctors recommend twice a week of HCG shot dosage. This is because they give intramuscular injections which are painful as compared to SubQ which comes with small needles & is absolutely painless.

Why such hassles when you can order from online and self-administer HCG injections yourself?

I hope I got everything covered. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.