This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa Vicens 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Who are the best manufacturers of Hcg tablets for weight loss in the US? Also I have few questions for users.

2. How does pellets work?
    3. Are pellets better than hcg drops?
    4. Will it come with any side effects?
    5. What is the absorption rate of hcg pellets?
    6. Do I need to follow the 500 calorie or can I vary to 800-1500 calorie plan?

Thanks

Alyssa Vicens
    Participant

Here are the answers as per the queries.

Q: Who are the best manufacturers of Hcg tablets for weight loss in the US?
    A: You can go with Nuimage medical who deliver pure grade hcg pellets AND Rejuvi Medical (New Edge Health) that offer hcg troches for weight loss.

Q: How does pellets work?

A: Pellets work just like hcg drops or shots. They trick the hypothalamus into thinking you are full to suppress the hunger. They also target the unwanted fat in the body esp. from areas such as thighs, under arms, tummy etc. and utilize them to fat.

Q. Are pellets better than hcg drops?

Based on person to person’s discretion and experience. However, they both contain actual hcg hormone with optimum potency.

Q. Will it come with any side effects?

Again, it is based on person to person. Mild side effects are possible as body is getting adjusted to hcg and the low cal diet. They include dizziness, headache, nausea, diarrhea etc. but many people don’t feel any side effects at all.

Q. What is the absorption rate of hcg pellets?

Many doctors claim that hcg injections are effective and drops and pellets have poor absorption rate. However, there are many users who have successfully achieved weight loss with hcg drops and pellets.

Q. Do I need to follow the 500 calorie or can I vary to 800-1500 calorie plan?

Yes, you need to follow the 500 calorie diet plan. But then you know your body better and if you feel you need increase in calories you can raise the calorie level up to 1500 calories.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bitnami