Buy the Best HCG Drops and Injections online For Weight Loss Forums HCG injections HCG Troche better than Rx hcg injections???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Landon 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I have read few reviews where people claim that HCG Troche is better than injections or drops. Even the absorption rate of Rx HCG Troche is 98% more than hcg shots. Is it true? Has any one tried troches?

Submit your opinions. it would help

Hema Unni
    Participant

Yes, from my personal experiences I would say HCG Troche is better than Rx HCG injections. Why because HCG Troche is easy to hold under the tongue and allows better absorption to the system.

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

Yes, hcg Troche is far better than this hcg diet (Rx hcg injections). Early, I used to have these Rx hcg injections. But, one day my doctor recommended hcg troches. From my experience, it is a best alternative to injections as it is quite easy to hold under the tongue. Similarly offers 98% absorption and especially good for individuals who are scary about the injections…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.