This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Uma 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I’m starting the hcg diet within 2 days. Is there any tips or tricks that I should be doing or things I should be wary of?

Experts advice requested.

Uma
    Participant

i presume you might have asked your health practitioner before starting the hcg diet just to be on the safe side.

Here are three things tht will help you to complete the diet successfully.

1. Find a suitable and reliable brand. A reliable brand will be able to support you with any queries and offer you proper weight loss system for getting optimum benefits.

2. Second, make sure to plan your hcg diet. Research well about hcg diet foods, sort out list of pproved foods and foods to avoid. Plan a week’s diet ahead it’s good to be scheduled. Make sure to follow as per the schedule. It will save you a lot of time and energy. Take the hcg approved/avoid list while shopping as it will hep you in choosing the right kind of foods and avoid any confusion.

3. Decide….if you want hcg injections, drops or pills. Many companies such as Rejuvi Medical has even launched troches which is new in the market but is growing slowly yet steadily. Once decided, don’t sway from the dose or the diet.

4. Let it go. At times, you might cheat. it’s okay. It happens with eveyrone. Don’t brood or feel guilty but plan the next day diet successfully. Stay motivated as it is important especialy on phase 2 and 3.

Have a great weight loss story to tell…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.