October 6, 2017 at 10:52 am #14822
What foods should I avoid as I have reached Phase four of the hcg drops diet plan? Kindly share.
ThanksNovember 5, 2017 at 7:04 am #17843
Here are foods to avoid on Phase 4 of the hCG Diet Protocol:
1. White bread (this includes any bread that has white flour in it)
2. Pasta unless you are using whole grain
3. White rice
4. White flour and products made using it such as cake, cookies, crackers, pretzels, doughnuts, bagels, and muffins
5. Potatoes and potato chips
6. Refined White Sugar – too much white sugar can make you gain weight and undoubtedly has zero nutrients. Here are a few different names that indicate sugar: sucrose, lactose, glucose, dextrose, sorbitol, fructose, maltose, corn syrup, galactose, maltodextrin, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, and rice syrup.
However, there are natural sugars that deliver key nutrients and are actually good for your health such as:
1. Low-fat milk (skim milk, soy milk, 1% low-fat milk)
2. Fresh and fresh frozen fruits (apple, blueberries, orange, banana, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, etc.)
3. Vegetables (carrots, tomato, spinach, cucumber, zucchini, broccoli, etc.)
Another thing is there are sugars that you need to limit. The following foods contain the high amount of sugar – such as ice-cream, cake, chocolate, candy, jam, doughnuts, etc.
Table Salt: Normal salt/sodium chloride comes with all the sea minerals removed. The result – will increase your blood pressure. Varying amounts of sodium are added to food, but not always in the form of salt. Common food additives such as baking soda, preservatives, and monosodium glutamate (MSG) also contribute to the total amount of sodium intake.
An increase in potassium intake can reverse the adverse effect that sodium has on blood pressure. Foods that have good amounts of potassium and low levels of sodium are fresh fruits and vegetables.
Foods that are loaded with salt are: bacon, cheese, pickles, green olives, salted nuts, ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, potato chips, popcorn, and baking powder.
Milk is known as a healthy food and people naturally assume that it is beneficial for the body. Well, it does only if it’s pasteurized. The dairy we consume has been pasteurized in order to increase the shelf life. In this process, it will remove the friendly bacteria and kill all the enzymes in the food that are needed to break down and digest that food. If you don’t digest the food properly, it sits in your stomach and starts fermenting making you feel bloated causing many other health issues. The calcium in cow’s milk is can be rendered useless because it has insufficient magnesium content. In fact, even nations who have the highest consumption of milk also have the highest rates of osteoporosis). The best form of calcium is available in green leafy vegetables.
Dairy products to avoid on Phase 4 of the hCG Diet Protocol: whole milk products, buttermilk products, ice cream, cottage cheese, yogurts, and cheese.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.