Home / Topic / Prescription HCG drops strength

HCG drops and Injections Online Forums HCG Drops Prescription HCG drops strength

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charlotte 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

After watching my friends drop lot of weight, I want to give it a try. They have been using Rx hcg drops provoking me to try as well. I have few queries.

1. Can you provide me best brands of hcg OTC?
    2. My friends didn’t notice any serious side effects except for mild headache and stomach cramps. However, I want to weigh both pros and cons.
    3. What is the actual strength for prescription hcg drops?

Thanks

Charlotte

1. You can try HCG1234 by Creative Bioscience as they are available OTC. However, it is best that you buy it from online as it is much cheaper. You also get many deals and offers.
    2. There are side effects reported while major concerns have still not yet been reported by anyone. But common side effects include headaches, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, increased hunger, anxiety etc. However, they usually fade away once HCG and the diet is adjusted in the body.
    3. Prescription drops are considered more effective at promoting the weight loss goals. Hence, they are more preferred when compared to the injections.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.