This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bethany 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

I will be starting my hcg diet next week. I have purchased hcg pills from Nuimage Medical. Can you guys give me any tips & tricks on how to complete my diet successfully?

Thanks

Bethany
    Participant

Here is what worked for me.

1. For starters, you need to indulge in good reputable company that offers you correct weight loss system. For instance, Triumph hcg drops, Nuimge medical etc. Yes, this is quite a crucial factor when it comes to weight loss.

2. Ensure proper diet plan. There are many recipes must ensure that a proper diet plan is available beforehand and has detailed explanation of what you have to do. This way, you can just follow the plan everyday and don’t have to hammer your brain on planning the days ahead. Take it from me, it is time consuming.

3. Finalise between hcg drops, weight loss pills or hcg shots. Choose one and plan your hcg diet.

4. Stay motivated and indulge in various recipes. Not only will it keep your mind off unwanted hunger pangs but also will help you in learning new cooking skills using limited calories.

5. Stick to the dosage and try never to sway away. Even if you indulge in cheat, don’t feel guilty, get over it and start the day afresh.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.