October 20, 2017 at 5:55 am #16653
Can someone provide me with Vegetarian diet plan guide for weight loss with hcg? ThanksOctober 23, 2017 at 5:03 am #16971
Here is a food guide for vegans and vegetarians with few expert tips as found in Internet.
Breakfast – tea or coffee in any quantity – 1 tbsp of cows milk 11 calories per day. The only sweet allowed is stevia with brands such as Sweetleaf, KAL, and NOW. Truvia is not recommended since it is not pure stevia and can inhibit weight loss
Lunch & Dinner – Any one item from the following section. Preferably different choices for lunch & dinner.
One serving of protein
1. MRM 100% Natural Whey (any flavor)
2. SunWarrior – Raw Vegan or Warrior Blend *Vegan
3. Jay Robb Whey (any flavor)
4. Garden of Life Raw Protein (any flavor) *Vegan
5. Cottage cheese* (1/2 cup no fat) – 75 cal
6. One whole egg + 3 egg whites
7. Tofu – 1 serving must have between 75-140 calories and between 15-21g protein with < 5g fat and <5g carb
Protein Powder: 1 scoop of protein powder = 1 VLCD serving of protein. Other protein powders must be 5g of carbs or less per serving and sweetened only w/ stevia or xylitol.
One serving of vegetables – choose only one veggie per meal (raw or cooked) without any mixing. Eat till you are satisfied or till you have achieved 500 calories for the day. This includes both portions of protein. You can measure them based on the cal count below.
Lettuce – any (2 cups raw = 15 cals or 4 calories/oz)
Spinach – 3 cups raw = 21 calories or 6 cals/oz
Asparagus – 2 cups aw = 54 cals or 6 cals/oz
Cabbage – 2 cups raw = 44 cals or 7 cals/oz
Tomatoes – 1 cup cherry = 18 cals or 5 cals/oz
Tomato – 1 medium = 22 cals or 5 cals/oz
Cucumbers – 2 cups = 32 cals or 3 cals/oz
Chard – 2 cups raw = 14 cals or 5 cals/oz
Onions 1 cup raw = 64 cals or 11 cals/oz
Beet greens 2 cups raw = 16 cals or 6 cals/oz
Radishes – 2 cups raw = 40 cals or 4 cals/oz
Celery – 2cups raw = 32 cals or 4 cals/oz
Fennel – 1.5 cups raw = 40 cals or 9 cals/oz
Chicory – 2 cups raw = 15 cals or 6 cals/oz
One of the following fruits – 2 servings a day but not in the same meal 4-6 hours apart
Apple (1 medium/3″ diameter) – 95 calories
Orange (1 medium/3″ diameter) – 70 calories
Grapefruit (1/2 medium) – 52 calories
Strawberries (10 1/2 inch) – 40 calories
One grissini breadstick or one melba toast
Beverages: Spring water, Mineral water, coffee and tea – any amount of quantity at any time. Drink no less than 75 ounces of water per day. Aim for one -half of your current weight in ounces of water per day.
The juice of one lemon (12 calories) is allowed a day. seasonings are allowed except pre-mixed spices as they have sugar. Brands such as Bragg’s Liquid Amino acids, mustard (water, mustard seed, vinegar, and turmeric), Frank’s Original Hot Sauce, and Spry Xylitol gum or mints (1.2 calories each).
It is important to eat 3.5-ounce servings of protein a day.
1. You can eat the breadstick, fruit as a snack between meals instead of making it part of your meal.
2. Do not eat fruit by itself at breakfast. Pair it with one of your two daily portion of protein.
3. No OTC drugs should be used (except aspirin).
4. use oil-fee cosmetics
5. No products that contain food oils
6. Eat everything as recommended. There are no substitutions
7. No sodas (be it diet or regular0. Perrier is allowed – only naturally carbonated drinks. No seltzer.
8. Only Thai massage is allowed. No other types of massages are allowed.
Encouraged but optional
1. Walk or do yoga for an hour or as often as possible.
2. Listen to stress reducing CDs.
3. Sweat for 20 minutes in a sauna as much as possible.
4. Get 15-20 minutes of sun daily.
Hope this helps…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.