Home / Topic / Which hcg drops are the best – Rx or Homeopathic?

Buy the Best HCG Drops and Injections online For Weight Loss Forums hcg diet drops questions Which hcg drops are the best – Rx or Homeopathic?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Nuimage HCG Coupon

FREE B12 & Bacteriostatic Water
GET IT NOW

• Author

Samantha
    Participant

Which hcg drops are the best – Rx or Homeopathic?

Alyssa Vicens
    Participant

I tried prescription hcg drops called Nuimage medical as they offer quality weight loss. Homeopathic has amino acids and literally not much amount of hcg. But then preference matters. If you want to go the natural way, might go with homeopathic hcg.

Rachel Landon
    Keymaster

There are no more homeopathic hcg drops. It was all a gimmick. FDA banned it a long time ago. I suggest you stick on to Nuimage medical. There are others like Triumph HCG from hcg diet and official hcg diet drops. But if you are looking for a non hormonal option, then try HCG complex. Its quite a hot product and it sells. People say a lot of good things about this. Its from Biousource labs and has NO HCG though they have hcg complex in its name. Wonder why

Sophie
    Participant

Looking for best hcg drops? I recommend Rx HCG drops. Go with Nuimage which I heard is the best hcg drops of 2017. Nuimage medical offers hcg shots and drops and pills too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.