Tabitha started her HCG diet at 190.8 lbs and during the loading days, she gained around 3 lbs of weight. The best part she used to love was picking up 2 meals from her weight loss guidebook every week.
Tabitha is a 24 years old beautiful lady who was fed up with her weight loss struggle. According to Tabitha, she used to weigh around 135 lbs at the age of 15. Then, after pregnancy, she began adding weight and reached a total of 240. Finally, she decided to go for the HCG weight drops and came with successful results. Here’s an excerpt of her weight loss journey with HCG…
How and when Tabitha decided to go for this HCG program?
It was quite hard for Tabitha to combat with her weight loss goals. In the initial stages, her weight used to be around 135. Later, after having the body, she kept on adding weight – from 147 to 220 to 240. However, she went through many exercises and diet. But, was unable to find the expected results – hardly Tabitha could reach the goal of 190 lbs. Luckily, she got a real inspiration from her friend who was carrying the HCG schedule for herself. This made Tabitha excited and she decided to go for this weight loss schedule (HCG weight drops). She started the HCG program at 190.8 lbs and proved successful at reaching the goal of 168 lbs. In the initial stages, she used to find it difficult to start with the new schedule. Seriously, the hardest part for her was the day 2 of the phase II schedule. But, later she got used to it as now she says “it was quite easier for me than expected.”
Tabitha’s diet protocol – What all things she used to have while being on the HCG diet
Suggested list of foods for individuals on HCG diet
- For proteins: Whitefish, Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, Extra Lean Beef, Chicken
- Vegetables: Fennel, Cucumber, Radishes, Celery, Asparagus, any kind of lettuce, spinach, beet greens, chard, cabbage, any kind of tomatoes and onions.
- For fruits: Apples, Lemons, Blueberries, Blackberries, and strawberries.
- For drinks and others: Herbal Tea, Bottle water, Melba toast, Sugarless gum, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mustard, Braggs liquid amino, Steevia, any natural herb or spice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Amongst this, her favorite diet menus used to be HCG chicken wings and Spicy Mexican Salad.
Tabitha started her HCG diet at 190.8 lbs and during the loading days, she gained around 3 lbs of weight. The best part she used to love was picking up 2 meals from her weight loss guidebook every week. She says, “I used to prepare my meals for the entire week on Sundays.” Many times, she used to cook the meat and then divide them into 6 parts – like plenty of chicken for 6 days and plenty of turkey for another 6 days. Then, she used to have them on alternate days for lunch and dinner. All in all, she lost around 25 lbs of weight by following this simple HCG diet…
More facts about Tabitha
- The hardest part for Tabitha was phase II of her HCG diet schedule. But, she never lost and stayed motivated till the end of the program.
- Before, starting this diet, she went through many programs like 1000 calorie diet along with an hour gym session 3-4x a week and Hydroxycut.
- Equally, she did some cheating while being on the HCG diet. But she solely recommend others not to do any cheating while being on the HCG program.
Here’s a link to Tabitha’s actual profile