David Wallace is a founder and CEO of SearchRank – a marketing firm set in Phoenix, Arizona. He successfully lost around 40 pounds in 40 days with a simple miracle molecule of HCG. Here’s a detailed excerpt of his weight loss journey with HCG diet drops…
How and when David decided to undertake this HCG diet drops program?
After starting the internet marketing business, his food habits and the tight desk job made David obese. However, his weight got increased from 180 pounds to 247 pounds. Somehow David was looking for a natural solution for losing the weight calories. His goal was to reach the 36-inch waist size and 190 lbs of weight. Later he got a real inspiration from his wife Irma, who did a lot of research for David and finally came up with this miraculous diet drops.
Here’s David’s actual weight loss journey to become a thin man…
David weighed around 247 pounds at the beginning of the diet. Initially, the first two days was a great enjoyment for him, where he used to have a load of foods in his diet.
The list of foods ate by David include
- 1 hamburger.
- 4 donuts.
- 4 pieces of Papa John’s Italian sausage pizza
- 1 Dancing Deer brownie
- 1 Snickers ice cream bar
- Whole order of crispy shrimp – 8 jumbo prawns that are deep fried and dipped in a spicy sauce
- Whole order of Tom Kha Gai soup with a side of rice
At this point, David weighed around 250 by eating a healthy diet from the 2 days menu. Here’s what he consumed on day 2 of the loading phase:
- Jack in the box croissant breakfast sandwich
- Jack in the box extreme sausage sandwich
- 1 taco bell taco and 1 burrito
- Dairy queen 32 oz. hot fudge milkshake (David’s favorite recipe)
- Breyers coffee ice ice cream in waffle cone
- Bowl of goldfish (the crackers, not the actual fish silly)
- 2 hamburgers and 2 hot dogs, 2 servings baked beans and potato chips (at the birthday party)
Day 3 and on other days of the HCG schedule
David gained about 252 pounds of weight – all in all, he had a total gain of 5 lbs after being on the loading phase. At this stage, David began his weight loss journey, where he was supposed to eat only 500 calories a day with limited restrictions on both lunch and dinner menus…
What did David Wallace use to eat for his 500 calories uptake?
For breakfast – He used to have nothing (zero food intake).
- Protein-rich menus including: 3 ounces of lean meat which may consist of one of the following: veal, lean beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp.
- Vegetables include: 3 ounces of select vegetables which may consist of one of the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, onions, red radishes, tomatoes, celery, fennel, cucumbers, asparagus, and cabbage.
- Fruit items include: 1 selection of fruit with choices of an apple, a handful of strawberries, half a grapefruit or an orange.
For dinner – David would have the same menus, which he used to have in the lunch.
Weight loss results obtained by taking the official HCG diet plan – Homeopathic HCG
With this, David was successful at shredding away the unwanted fats from his body. He used to lose one pound every day – in this way, David lost about 40 pounds in 40 days. Overall, his weight numbers decreased from 252 to 210 pounds. This made David look entirely different – he could notice a great difference in his major areas like face, legs, arms, and gut. Amazing!…
More facts about David Wallace
According to David official HCG diet plan – Homeopathic HCG is a great diet with no side effects. Equally, taking this diet is quite easy and males will not become pregnant or develop any kind of female body parts. All these are some kind of a misconception…
Also, David never used to cheat with his diet – He always had a plate of grilled chicken and cucumbers with a touch of the lemon juice.
Sideways, he also avoided the application of his regular lotion and all kinds of conditioners on his hair. Mainly, due to the fact that the body can absorb the oils present in these products. Instead, he ended up taking the Corn Huskers lotions – where no content of oil is present.
Above all, Irma sternly warned David that he was not supposed to have the peppermint Lifesavers. This was a bit difficult for him to leave his regular mint life savers. But, later David came up with something interesting – Starbucks sugar-free peppermint breath mints. These are the powerful breath mints that are zero calorie in nature.