At the initial stage of her diet, Heather’s weight used to be around 235 pounds. But after completing the 40 rounds of HCG ‐ she lost a total of 70 pounds of weight and successfully reached to size 8 from size 18…
Heather is an athlete who struggled with her weight loss goal after her college days. Fortunately, she came to know about the HCG diet drops and decided to give it a try. Further, given below is a wonderful excerpt of her weight loss journey with Triumph HCG diet drops…
How and when Heather decided to undertake this HCG diet program?
According to Heather, her weight always used to remain in control during the college days. But, later after completing her college days, she began eating a lot. This, in turn, made her look obese. Unfortunately, in 2010 she met with an accident and underwent a back surgery. However, it led her to state a depression ‐ where Heather was unable to perform any kind of exercise, participate in sports or go to the job. Sometimes, she used to get embarrassed thinking about her body shape. So, she was in search of an effective solution that could help her with her weight loss struggle. Luckily, in 2011 (3 months before her 30th birthday) she got an answer for her problem. One day, she visited her aunt and came to know about the HCG protocol. Her aunt used to regularly follow this diet without any cheating and successfully lost about fifty pounds of weight. This inspired Heather and she decided to go for this diet. The next day she ordered for the HCG Triumph 40 drops and immediately started with the dosage on its arrival. At the initial stage of her diet, Heather’s weight used to be around 235 pounds. But after completing the 40 rounds of HCG ‐ she lost a total of 70 pounds of weight and successfully reached to size 8 from size 18…
What Heather used to eat during the HCG diet program ‐ HCG recommended foods
Initially, it was quite difficult for her to be on the low-calorie diet with limited choices of food items. But later, she got used to this routine.
Phase 1 (loading phase) ‐ This is an important phase, where it is important to take foods that are rich in fats and calorie contents. The common list of loading foods includes bacon, eggs, cheeseburgers, avocado, milkshakes, butter, cashews, baked potato with butter, chicken thighs, salmon, butter, peanut butter, cheese and ice cream.
Phase 2 ‐ This is the 500 calorie diet phase with approved fruits and vegetables.
- Approved HCG Vegetables include: Fennel, Cucumber, Radishes, Celery, Asparagus, Any kind of Lettuce, Spinach, Beet greens, Chard, Cabbage, Any kind of Onions, Any kind of Tomatoes.
- HCG Proteins include: White Fish, Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Extra Lean Beef (steak, 96% premium lean ground beef, pot roast), Chicken.
- Approved HCG fruits include: Apples, Blue Berries, Blackberries or Strawberries, Lemons
- Approved HCG drinks and others: Herbal Tea, Bottled Water, Melba Toast, Sugarless Gum, Stevia (natural sweetener, any flavor), Braggs Liquid Amino (this is a soy sauce type of product), Mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar, Any natural herb or spice, salt and pepper, garlic.
HCG approved Phase 2 Homemade Diet Soda
- 8 oz sparkling mineral water
- Stevia to taste
- 3 to 5 fresh orange, lemon, lime or apple juice
- Mix all these ingredients together and serve them on ice.
HCG approved Phase 3 BLT salad and homemade dressing
- 1 C sprouts
- 1 Diced tomato
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 4 slices cooked NSA bacon
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer ingredients in a large bowl and to make the dressing, whisk these things together
- 1/3 C NSA mayonnaise
- ¼ C milk
- 1 T mustard
- ½ t garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
Simply, spray them over the salad and serve it immediately.
HCG approved Phase 3 Cream Cheese Muffins
- 2 (8 oz) packages low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup of Stevia
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
Mix all these ingredients together and make into a smooth batter. Next line them in the tin and bake in a preheated oven for 30 degrees for 20 minutes. After this, allow it to set for 1 hour and store them in the refrigerator.
More facts about Heather
- After having this HCG diet Heather proved successful at regaining her lost confidence.
- Equally, she never did any cheating while being on the HCG diet. In short, she stuck firmly to her diet by having the prescribed low carb diet (with no sugar or fat contents).
- She got a real inspiration from her aunt and others who used to make fun of her (this kept her motivated and determined until the end of the program).