Tamara says “I never taught that I would lose 37 lbs of weight with HCG”. Before moving to this HCG routine, Tamara would use to struggle a lot with her additional pounds. Often, she used to find certain tasks complicated and couldn’t enjoy her life to a full extent. Above all, she lost her boyfriend… all because of this single reason of obesity. Later, she decided to go for the HCG program to achieve her weight loss goals. Further, here’s a beautiful excerpt of her weight loss journey with HCG…
When and why Tamara decided to undertake this HCG weight loss schedule?
It was quite hard for Tamara to achieve her weight loss results. She went through all kinds of diets and exercises in the past. But, none could offer her the best results. Instead, she used to automatically gain weight after a couple of months. Later, Tamara made a firm decision in her mind (after her boyfriend left her) that “somehow I have to deal with my body weight. Otherwise, it would put me in a great trouble”. Fortunately, after browsing for a long period – she came across the HCG diet on Facebook. On further browsing, she proved successful at collecting much information related to this subject. She read everything about the science journal articles and Dr. Simeons protocol. This made her excited and finally, Tamara ordered for the 40 day HCG Triumph from the hcgdiet.com. With this, her size dropped from size 20 to size 12/14. Truly amazing!…
Tamara’s weight loss results – something very interesting. Here lies the real part of this weight loss story
On the loading days, Tamara lost about 7.5 pounds of weight (in spite of having the fatty foods). In phase 2, she stuck firmly to the pounds and inches protocol. However, in the first week – she lost another 11 pounds of weight. In week two, she had loads of lemonade diet – which helped her lose another 5 pounds of weight. After 34 days, Tamara reached the goal weight of 37 lbs. This was a great success for her as she started at 236.8 lbs and reached an ideal weight of 199.8 lbs. Sideways, she used to keep the diet tracker – where she used to maintain a track of everything (foods eaten and drunk by her).
What are the positive sides that Tamara could find after being on the HCG diet?
- Tamara says, that she can now wear all kinds of clothes that hadn’t worn from the past few years.
- Other positive aspects reported include – increased energy and mental alertness.
- She skipped few unhealthy eating habits like drinking wine and snacking in the evening times.
- Tamara now feels happier than she used to be with her husband.
- Similarly, it has helped her regain the lost confidence.
HCG approved foods
- Proteins include – Chicken breast, veal, beef, lobster, fresh white fish, crab, shrimp.
- Vegetables include – Chard, chicory, spinach, beet greens, green salad, celery, tomatoes, onions, fennel, cucumbers, red radishes, asparagus, cabbage, one breadstick or one Melba toast.
- Fruits include – 1 orange, 1 apple, 1 handful of strawberries, 1/2 grapefruit.
- Beverages and sweeteners – Tea, coffee, tbs milk, stevia, saccharin.
- Condiments allowed – Mustard, apple cider vinegar, Braggs liquid amino, any natural herb or spice including salt, pepper, and garlic.
Fish allowed on the diet
- Cod (3.5 oz) – 83 calories
- Crab Meat (3.5 oz) – 100 calories
- Flounder (3.5 oz) – 90 calories
- Haddock (3.5 oz) – 88 calories
- Halibut (3.5 oz) – 110 calories
- Lobster (3.5 oz) – 98 calories
- Shrimp (3.5 oz) – 110 calories
- Tilapia (3.5 oz) – 94 calories
- Red Snapper (3.5 oz) – 110 calories
Lean beef foods followed on the diet
- 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (3.5 oz) – 150 calories
- Sirloin Tip Side Steaks (3.5 oz) – 130 calories
- Cube Steak (3.5 oz) – 160 calories
- Top Round Steak (3.5 oz) – 166 calories
- Tri-Tip Steak (3.5 oz) – 154 calories
HCG approved recipes
Phase 2 recipes include
Hot boneless chicken wings
- 100g chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 c water
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1-2 T cayenne pepper
- 1-2 T chili powder ( according to the taste)
First, in a bowl, mix vinegar, cayenne pepper, and water. Then add the chicken pieces to marinate and refrigerate them for 1 to 2 hours. Preheat the oven to 350. Next, add chili powder to a small dish and dip the chicken pieces in this powder. After this, place them on a rack in baking pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. It is best to serve them with the homemade buffalo sauce.
French onions soup
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Melba toast crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 of an onion in thin strips.
- Stevia to taste
- Salt and black pepper powder
Initially, brown the onions in little water and lemon juice. Then add the beef broth, spices and simmer them for 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, top with melba toast croutons.
Phase 3 recipes include
- 1 1/2 C almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 T oil
- 1/4 C or more water
- 1 T Splenda or Stevia
- 1 T cinnamon
This mixture is perfect for making 6 to 1/4 C pancakes. It would be nice to serve them with butter or Walden’s syrup.
What Tamara did right while being on this HCG schedule?
According to me, Tamara never did any cheating while being on the HCG diet.
She never had any fast food or sugary products in her diet. Hence, she could effectively reach the goal of losing 37 pounds of weight.
More facts about Tamara
Tamara is a brilliant lady, who never lost hope after being insulted by her boyfriend – just for a simple reason of obesity. Really, it’s worth praising…
Overall, she lost around 37 pounds of weight after sticking firmly to the HCG schedule. This shows, how to respect the body by eating the right foods.
Now, she is planning to lose another 40 pounds of weight to reach her ideal goal of 150 lbs.