HCG Phase 3 Protocol
Phase 3 of the HCG protocol is known as the stabilization/ maintenance phase. After
You can now increase your daily intake of food, but not more than 1500 calories per day. Now you can eat anything, except sugar and starch, provided you record your weight daily. HCG Phase 3 Length continues for 2-4 weeks after the last day of the 500-calorie diet.
For your maintenance phase, keep base weight as the weight which you last recorded on the morning of your last HCG injection. People often refer to this as LIW (Last Injection Weight). Anything more than two pounds from that weight calls for a steak day.
HCG Phase 3 Guidelines
In phase 3 you are teaching your body stabilization which is very important to stay on track. Here you are free to eat whatever you want and so your temptation becomes powerful, leading to weight gain and complete loss of Phase 2 efforts.
In this phase, you must weigh yourself every morning after you have emptied your bladder. Your weight should not
HCG Phase 3 Tips
Some HCG Phase 3 Instructions that works really well to maintain your weight are
- Include no sugars of any kind during this phase. Learn to identify sugars and starch content in food and avoid them.
- Be very cautious as your body is really sensitive and can gain weight easily
- Do not eat any foods which are not allowed on Phase 3
- Introduce new foods gradually. At
firstjust eat the same phase 2 foods but in more quantity. Then slowly add new Phase 3 foods- meat, veggies, and fruits.
- Keep drinking the fluid as in Phase 2 or more.
- Eat a minimum of 2 apples and 1 whole grapefruit every day to keep your metabolism high.
- Eat small meals 6 times a day to keep your metabolism high.
HCG Phase 3 Diet
Phase 3 of the HCG Diet, is a high protein, low-carb and low-fat diet. Now you can introduce dairy products and other healthy fats back into your diet. Protein is the most important part of this phase. Phase 3 is less restrictive but still, it is important to keep up a high level of protein throughout the day. You can add eggs, cheese, protein drinks or supplements. Include healthy fats like avocados but make sure you do not add any sugar, starch or high carb foods. Also avoid alcohol, bread, popcorn, pasta, cereal, and oatmeal. You should avoid things listed as low fat because often these things contain more carbs.
HCG Phase 3 How Many Calories
During your 3-week maintenance/stabilization phase, you can increase your calories to 1500 – 1800, depending on your metabolism and activity level. However, increase your HCG Phase 3 calories intake slowly.
- Week 1 – During the first week of Phase 3 of the HCG Diet, you should increase your calories up to about 700-900 and eat to satisfy your hunger only. Increase Phase 2 approved foods like your protein and vegetable serving. Only add one or two new foods (fruits and veggies) this week.
- Week 2 – During the second week increase the calories to 1000-1100. Include new foods like pork, turkey, Greek yogurt or white cheeses. But, monitor your food closely so if you gain weight you can know what foods to cut out.
- Week 3 – In the third week you should build up to about 1200-1300 calories. Broaden your meat selections by trying salmon or pepperoni. Or you can also try mayo and milk.
- Week 4 – On the fourth week of HCG diet Phase 3 increase calories between 1300 and 1500. At this time you can eat any Phase 3 approved foods without gaining weight.
HCG Phase 3 Steak Day
During phase 3 if you notice your weight gains more than 2 pounds, then have a Steak day also known as high protein day. Steak day consists of 2 eggs for breakfast a steak for lunch and a large helping of cheese followed by another large Steak for dinner.
The reason that protein days work is because protein is not something your body stores as fat. So if you consume large amounts of proteins all day long your body has no choice but to burn whatever else it finds, usually the fat which you ate the day before. When you record your weight the next morning, it should be lesser and close to the weight you were before.
HCG Phase 3 Alcohol
Most alcoholic beverages have high sugar content. So in HCG Diet phase 3 you better avoid these beverages. But if it has less than 5 grams of sugar per serving, then give it a try. Even a small quantity of alcohol, such as a glass of wine with meals is ok. But as soon as fats and starch combine things get out of control. So watch your weight carefully, and if you notice weight gain, refrain from those alcoholic beverages until the maintenance phase is done.
HCG Phase 3 And Exercise
You can start incorporating exercise if you want. Walking, running, jogging and dancing for as little as 15-20 minutes a day are all great cardio workout. Remember to start slow and monitor morning weight carefully so that you know how the exercise is affecting your weight. If your weight fluctuates to more than or less than 2.1 pounds, then cut back your exercise routine short or completely until the stable weight is achieved.
HCG Phase 3 Approved Foods
Here is a large HCG Phase 3 Food List which broadens your food choices. However, remember to keep your focus on low-carb and no sugar foods. If the ingredients label has no added sugar, no flour, and has less than 10 carbs per serving, the food is safe for Phase 3. The allowed HCG Phase 3 Foods are
- White Fish
- Sprouts (bean, alfalfa, etc.)
- Greens (lettuces, spinach, chard, etc.)
- Hearty Greens (collards, mustard, kale, etc.)
- Bok Choy
- Sea Vegetables (Nori, etc.)
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Bell Peppers
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Summer Squash
- Scallions or green onions
- Bamboo shoots
- Brussel Sprouts
- Spaghetti Squash
- Celery Root
- Water Chestnuts
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sour Cream
- Most hot sauce (sugar-free)
- Some salsa (sugar-free)
- Most peanut butter (sugar-free)
HCG Phase 3 Foods Not Allowed
The list of foods that you should avoid during HCG Phase 3 What Not To Eat is
- Glazed Meats such as Ham
- Bacon With Brown Sugar
- Processed Sausage
- Processed Hot Dogs
- Most Winter Squash (especially acorn and butternut)
- Avoid Dairy
- Sweetened Yogurt
- Low-fat yogurt (unless it is Greek yogurt)
- All salad dressings with added sugar
- BBQ Sauce
- Tomato Sauce with added sugar
At the concluding note, just remember the three simple rules for successful HCG phase 3 diet plan – one weighs every morning, secondly, maintain your weight within or over 2 pounds of your last injection weight and last no sugars and no starches. Eat carefully and enjoy your new body weight lifetime.