Biosource Labs HCG Complex For Weight Loss
The most challenging and core phase 2 of the HCG diet weight loss program is now over and you stop taking HCG drops, HCG injections or HCG pellets. Many people get mistaken at this stage and completely ruin the successful Phase 2 weight loss. Remember HCG phase 3 is very critical part of the HCG diet plan. The diet is not over yet, but just your focus has changed. Here, you begin to increase your calories intake and also the food selection broadens. Keep reading for the detailed HCG Phase 3 Explanation to succeed during HCG phase 3 stabilization/ maintenance.
HCG Phase 3 Protocol
Phase 3 of the HCG protocol is known as the stabilization/ maintenance phase. This is probably one of the most important phases in the HCG diet. After your last day of your HCG shot, you still stay on the 500 calorie diet for an additional 3 days. In actual, it is not 3 days after your last shot but count exact 72 hours for continuing the 500 calorie VLCD. This ensures that all traces of HCG are out of your system before you begin to introduce larger portions of food back into your body. Hence, begins your maintenance/stabilization phase.
You can now increase your daily intake of food, but not more than 1500 calories per day. Now you can eat anything, except sugar and starch, provided you record your weight daily. HCG Phase 3 Length continues for 2-4 weeks after the last day of the 500-calorie diet.
HCG Phase 3 Weight Loss or weight gain is normal. Hence, for your maintenance phase, keep base weight as the weight which you last recorded on the morning of your last HCG injection. People often refer this as LIW (Last Injection Weight). Anything more than two pounds from that weight calls for a steak day. Further are the details about the steak day.
HCG Phase 3 Guidelines
In phase 3 you are teaching your body stabilization which is very important to stay on track. Here you are free to eat whatever you want and so your temptation becomes powerful, leading to weight gain and complete loss of Phase 2 efforts.
In this phase, you must weigh yourself every morning after you have emptied your bladder. Your weight should not increase more than 2 pounds. If this happens you must have high protein day/ Steak day. It takes almost 3 weeks for your LIW to become stable and won’t show major fluctuations. During this period you should eat no carbohydrates but can include fats liberally. More details on Phase 3 diet coming up further in the article.
HCG Phase 3 Tips
Some HCG Phase 3 Instructions that works really well to maintain your weight are
- Include no sugars & no starches of any kind during this phase. Learn to identify sugars and starches content in food and avoid eating.
- Be very cautious as your body is really sensitive and can gain weight easily
- Better avoid eating anything if you have confusion related to some of its ingredients
- Do not eat any foods which are not allowed on Phase 3
- Introduce new foods gradually. At the first just eat the same phase 2 foods but in more quantity. Then slowly add new Phase 3 foods- meat, veggies, and fruits.
- Keep drinking the fluid similar when in Phase 2 or more.
- Eat a minimum of 2 apples and 1 whole grapefruit every day to keep your metabolism high.
- Eat small meals 6 times a day to keep your metabolism high.
HCG Phase 3 Diet
Phase 3 of the HCG Diet, is a high protein, low-carb and no low-fat diet. Now you can introduce dairy products and other healthy fats back into your diet. Protein is the most important part of this phase. Phase 3 is less restricted with food choices but still, it is important to keep up a high level of protein throughout the day. You can add eggs, cheese, protein drinks or supplements. Include healthy fats like avocados but make sure you do not add any sugar, starches or high carbs foods. Also avoid high carbohydrate foods like alcohol, bread, popcorn, pasta, cereal, and oatmeal. HCG Phase 3 Grocery List should avoid things listed as low fat because often these things contain more carbs.
HCG Phase 3 How Many Calories
During your 3-week maintenance/stabilization phase, you can increase your calories to at least 1500 or up to 1800, depending on your own metabolism and activity level. However, increase your HCG Phase 3 calories intake slowly.
- Week 1 – During the first week of Phase 3 of the HCG Diet, you should increase your calories up to about 700-900 and eat to satisfy your hunger only. Increase Phase 2 approved foods like your protein and vegetable serving. Only add one or two new foods (fruits and veggies) this week.
- Week 2 – During the second week increase the calories to 1000-1100. Include new foods like pork, turkey, Greek yogurt or white cheeses. But, monitor your food closely so if you gain weight you can know what foods to cut out.
- Week 3 – In the third week you should build up to about 1200-1300 calories. Broaden your meat selections by trying salmon or pepperoni. Or you can also try mayo and milk.
- Week 4 – On the fourth week of HCG diet Phase 3 increase calories between 1300 and 1500. At this time you can eat any Phase 3 approved foods without gaining weight.
HCG Phase 3 Steak Day
During phase 3 if you notice your weight gains more than 2 pounds, then have a Steak day also known as high protein day. Steak day consists of 2 eggs for breakfast a steak for lunch and a large helping of cheese followed by another large Steak for dinner.
The reason that protein days work is because protein is not something your body stores as fat. So if you consume large amounts of proteins all day long your body has no choice but to burn whatever else it finds, usually the fat which you overate the day before. When you record your weight the next morning, it should be lesser and close to the weight you were before.
HCG Phase 3 Alcohol
Most alcoholic beverages have high sugar content. So in HCG Diet phase 3 you better avoid these beverages. But if it has less than 5 grams of sugar per serving, then give it a try. Even a small quantity of alcohol, such as a glass of wine with meals is ok. But as soon as fats and starch combine things are very liable to get out of control. So watch your weight carefully, and if you notice weight gain, refrain from those alcoholic beverages until the maintenance phase is done.
HCG Phase 3 And Exercise
You can start incorporating exercise if you want. Walking, running, jogging and dancing for as little as 15-20 minutes a day are all great cardio workout. Remember to start slow and monitor morning weight carefully so that you know how the exercise is affecting your weight. If your weight fluctuates to more than or less than 2.1 pounds, then cut back your exercise routine short or completely until the stable weight is achieved.
HCG Phase 3 Approved Foods
Here is a large HCG Phase 3 Food List which broadens your food choices. However, remember to keep your focus on low-carb and no sugar foods. If the ingredients label has no added sugar, no flour, and has less than 10 carbs per serving, the food is safe for Phase 3. The allowed HCG Phase 3 Foods are
- White Fish
- Sprouts (bean, alfalfa, etc.)
- Greens (lettuces, spinach, chard, etc.)
- Hearty Greens (collards, mustard, kale, etc.)
- Bok Choy
- Sea Vegetables (Nori, etc.)
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Bell Peppers
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Summer Squash
- Scallions or green onions
- Bamboo shoots
- Brussel Sprouts
- Artichoke Hearts
- Spaghetti Squash
- Celery Root
- Water Chestnuts
For Weight Loss
Triumph HCG DropsFor Weight Loss Check Price 100% Pure . Guaranteed Results. Easy to Use.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sour Cream
- Most hot sauce (sugar-free)
- Some salsa (sugar-free)
- Most peanut butter (sugar-free)
HCG Complex By Biosource LabsHormone Free hcg drops for Weight loss. Best selling product online for weight loss. Learn More
HCG Phase 3 Foods Not Allowed
The list of foods that you should avoid during HCG Phase 3 What Not To Eat is
- Glazed Meats such as Ham
- Bacon With Brown Sugar
- Processed Sausage
- Processed Hot Dogs
- Most Winter Squash (especially acorn and butternut)
- Avoid Dairy
- Sweetened Yogurt
- Low-fat yogurt (unless it is Greek yogurt)
Biosource LabsHCG complex Check Price Best Selling Weight loss drops online
- All salad dressings with added sugar
- BBQ Sauce
- Tomato Sauce with added sugar
At the concluding note, just remember the three simple rules for successful HCG phase 3 diet plan – one weighs every morning, secondly, maintain your weight within or over 2 pounds of your last injection weight and last no sugars and no starches. Eat carefully and enjoy your new body weight lifetime.