Lisa began her HCG program in the year Jan 2016 and stuck firmly to her HCG protocol. She never used to have any sugar stuff, not even ice creams or dripping cookies or any kind of doughnuts.
Linita Allis is a certified health and wellness coach, who specializes in weight loss programs. Recently, she met her friend Lisa in one of the HCG groups who undertook the HCG program and successfully lost weight within few days of its usage. Further, mentioned below is an excerpt of her weight loss journey…
About Lisa and when she decided to go for this HCG diet program?
Lisa is a forty years old beautiful lady who is a mother to 6 children ranging from 2 to 21. Besides, she is a busy mom who takes care of them and works part-time for raising finance (for her children’s activities). According to Lisa, she was overweight in her first marriage and her weight used to be around 190. But, she never used to bother with her health. Later, after divorce, Lisa used to hate the way she looked. Sideways, she tried everything in order to lose the weight effectively. But, none could provide her the needed positive results. After few days of browsing, Lisa found something effective – that’s HCG injections. With this, she was able to lose around 160 pounds of weight and she got pregnant. But, later her weight returned back after having her last baby (it was around 224 lbs). Again, she turned back to the HCG as she knew it worked. Lisa began her HCG program in the year Jan 2016 and stuck firmly to her HCG protocol. She never used to have any sugar stuff, not even ice creams or dripping cookies or any kind of doughnuts.
What did Lisa use to have during her P2 program phase?
Here’s something you really need to know…
HCG protein options include
- Lean Beef (Such as filet mignon, sirloin steaks, extra lean ground beef)
- Chicken breast (Must be boneless, skinless chicken breast with all fat removed)
- Fresh white fish (Such as sea bass, cod, pollock, tilapia, whiting, orange roughy)
- Crab (Must be fresh crab, no imitation crab allowed)
- 2% Cottage Cheese (Daisy brand preferred)
- 1 Egg, 3 egg whites
Lisa says it is important to cook the meat without any butter, oil or any form of fat contents.
HCG vegetable options include
- Spinach – 2 cups
- Beet-greens – 2 cups
- Green Lettuce (Such as iceberg, romaine, bibb, Boston) – 2 cups
- Chard – 2 cups
- Chicory – 1 cup
- Celery – 2 cups
- Fennel – 1.5 cups
- Onions – 1 cup
- Red radishes – 2 cups
- Tomatoes (certain brands of tomato sauce are allowed on HCG, be sure there are no added sugar in the ingredient list) – 1 cup
- Cucumbers – 2 cups
- Asparagus – 2 cups
- Cabbage – 2 cups
HCG carb options include
- 1 Melba toast
- 2 Grissini stick
HCG fruit options include
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 cup of strawberries
More facts about Lisa
- Lisa’s weight loss struggle is worth praising because she never used to cheat with her diet. Initially, it was quite hard for her to struggle with the HCG diet.
- Equally, she never used to attend any valentine functions, birthdays or anniversaries mainly because of her strict HCG schedule.
Here’s a link to Lisa’s actual profile