B12 + Lipo Diet By Telewellnessmd
buy pregnyl 10000 iu from registered pharmacists and stores online now. PREGNYL is basically chorionic gonadotropin which is a highly purified hormone and is obtained from pregnant female’s urine which is used for treating female fertility, male fertility, and delayed puberty conditions. Since Pregnyl is of human origin, no antibody formation is to be expected.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that is produced by placenta. This hormone has two subunits namely alpha and beta in which alpha subunits resembles a lot to luteinizing hormone (LH). Read on to know about-
- Clinical Science behind Pregnyl
- Uses of Pregnyl
- How Does Pregnyl Work?
- Top Brands From Where You Can Buy HCG Injections 10000 iu
- How To Take Pregnyl
- How To Administer Pregnyl
- Do Not Use Pregnyl
- Side Effects of Pregnyl
- Adverse Reactions With Pregnyl
- Talk To Your Doctor
- Why To Buy HCG Pregnyl Injections
Clinical Science Behind Pregnyl
In normal cycle, it is LH that participates with FSH in the development and maturation of ovarian follicle and later LH triggers ovulation. HCG can be a substitute for LH.
The major content of Pregnyl is human chorionic gonadotropin which is identical to LH. It helps in improving the productive capability by stimulating the leydig cells of testis to produce androgens and stimulating corpus lustrum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
After pregnancy, LH secretions decreases and HCG is secreted by placenta helping in the production of progesterone and estrogen.
Uses Of Pregnyl
- In Females, Pregnyl is used to treat infertility cases. It helps in ripening of the egg and in ovulation processes.
- In Males, Pregnyl is used to increase the sperm count and for younger boys, it is used in treating undescended testicles.
How Does Pregnyl Work?
Pregnyl 10,000IU is manufactured by Merck Company. It contains a pack of freeze dried human chorionic gonadotropin as a dry white powder and a clear colorless liquid which act as a solvent to dissolve the powder.
Contents Of Pregnyl
Active ingredient: Human chorionic gonadotrophin
Every hcg injection of 10000 iu contains
- 5 mg Sodium phosphate monobasic anhydrous
- 4.4mg Sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
- If required pH is adjusted using sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.
Liquid that is used as a solvent contains
- 0.56% of sodium chloride
- 0.9% benzyl alcohol
- ph is adjusted using sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
Shell Life: 36 months
Top Brands From Where You Can buy pregnyl 10000 iu
As we all have heard a lot about HCG injections online, lets now take the next step of buying HCG injections online. Buy HCG injections from leading manufacturers like Advanced HCG, Nu Image Medical, Easy HCG or Triumph HCG. HCG injections help to burn the fat and evacuate it through kidneys under a low carb diet of 500 calories. Following are the list of online sources from where you can buy pregnyl 10000 iu:
Buy HCG injections 10000 iu from any of these sites so that you get the injections at discounted rates. buy pregnyl 10000 iu from Advanced HCG so that you can see the full mixing HCG video online. Advanced HCG also offers HCG kit that contains all mixing supplies which is more than enough to start the diet. Advanced HCG also offers free shipping for buying HCG injections 10000 iu by priority mail. They give you the real proof of HCG purity testing.
At Advanced HCG, you can select your HCG kit (25+ day HCG injection kit and 50+ day kit). Under 25+ day HCG injection kit, you get a 5000 iu bottle of HCG whereas in 50+ day HCG injection kit, you get 2*5000 iu bottle of HCG.
How To Take Pregnyl
Pregnyl needs to be taken by subcutaneous injection. Keep the vial, alcohol prep pads, sterile gauze, syringe, SC needle and band aid in a clean surface. Using the alcohol prep pads, clean the rubber top of the vials very well. After removing the needle, hold the vial and push the needle perpendicularly and pull back until the correct amount of solution gets entrapped in the syringe. Then remove the needle from vial. Rub the area of the body to be injected with an alcohol prep pad. Hold the syringe with your hand and inject it at 45 or 90 degree in to the loose skin that was held with non dominant hand. Hold the syringe once the needle is injected. Pull back the syringe and see for any flash of blood in the syringe. Inject slowly and steadily if no blood has entered the syringe. If blood enters reposition the needle and inject in other loose area of the body. Gently pull back the syringe. Discard the needle in a safe container after recapping. Place band aid over the injection site.
Mild tenderness immediately after injection is common. Apply pressure to eliminate any oozing of blood. Apply ice pack in the area for 10-15 minutes if it is tender to touch.
When to take Pregnyl: It would work better if you take Pregnyl at the same time every time you take preferably in the morning.
How To Administer Pregnyl
Females will be under supervision by doctors. Regular urine and blood checkup is essential as it will help the doctors to fix up on the dose. Improper dose will not be productive and high dose may lead to overstimulation of ovaries.
Do not wait for the next appointment to tell doctor if you are pregnant because Pregnyl administration during pregnancy can lead to miscarriage, birth defects.
If you are up to a stage to consult a doctor for other health conditions do mention you are taking Pregnyl.
Storage of Pregnyl: Store at controlled room temperature. Keep in a safe place and out of reach of children. Do not freeze .Protect from sunlight.
Dosage: Dosage may differ from person to person. The prescriber will see to factors like indication of use, age and weight and other systemic health conditions and response to the treatment.
Do Not Use Pregnyl
- If you have already experienced allergic reaction to HCG products.
- If you are suffering from cancer or tumor of any reproductive organ.
- If you have any other systemic disorders kindly approach a doctor to be on safer side.
- Do not using Pregnyl, if you are pregnant.
- Queries still rise if HCG is secreted through breast milk; kindly avoid using Pregnyl if you are breast feeding to be on safer side.
Side Effects of Pregnyl
- Pain at site of injection
- Stop administering Pregnyl injection, if signs of allergies arise-difficulty in breathing, swelling in lips or throat.
- Don’t hesitate to call up your doctor if you find any blood clot, warmth, redness, dizziness, vomiting.
- Since Pregnyl is extracted from human urine there exists a very minute risk of transmission of microbes or pathogens.
Adverse Reactions With Pregnyl
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: Studies have shown some women end up in a medical condition called OHSS-Ovarian Hyper stimulation Syndrome. Chances of such condition mainly occur after first treatment cycle. Since this can also be a fatal condition, call your doctor if you have the symptoms of OHSS- unbearable pelvic pain, stomach swelling and severe pain, urinating very less, weight gain, nausea, vomiting.
- HCG can cause early puberty in younger boys. Consult your doctor, if your child shows early signs of puberty-deepened voice, pubic and facial hair growth.
- Administering HCG injection can increase the chance of multiple pregnancy- twins or triplets which can be a risk to both mother and babies. Follow the instruction of your gynecologist to avoid birth defects in your babies.
- Rupture of ovarian cysts
- Arterial thromboembolism.
False Positive Pregnancy Test: Since Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone that is present in pregnant ladies, it plays an important role in pregnancy test. Undergo a pregnancy test after 2 weeks after administration of Pregnyl.
- Do not use Pregnyl after expiry date.
- Return Pregnyl back if the packet is already open.
- Kindly avoid giving Pregnyl to others who suffer same condition as you. It may or may not be suitable for them.
- Do not use if the glass ampoule is broken.
- Do not use if the powder or the liquid is discolored.
- If you feel any kind of discomfort feel free to talk to your prescriber.
Alcohol and Smoking: Alcohol and smoking habit can interact with many medicines, but in case of Pregnyl, the interactions are not known. Kindly avoid such health risking habits for better results.
Disposal: Discard any remaining solution after use. Any waste material should be disposed of, taking in care of local requirements.
Talk To Your Doctor
Open up without hesitation to your doctor and pharmacist, if you are taking any other kind of medications starting from vitamin tablets. Do mention if you are using any herbal, homeopathic products in your daily life. Keep a list of all products that you use prescribed and non prescribed and share it with your doctor. Your prescriber may not prescribe Pregnyl,
- If you are allergic or sensitive to HCG in the past
- Have diabetes
- Have other circulatory disorder
- Have polycystic ovary syndrome
- Have malformation of sexual organs
- Have adrenal or pituitary gland problems
- Have vaginal abnormal bleeding.
Why To Buy HCG Pregnyl Injections
Why should someone buy HCG pregnyl injections? HCG Pregnyl injections are used by athletes as the HCG will stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle, which causes the natural levels to reduce. HCG Pregnyl injections can help you become pregnant, but using it when you are already pregnant may cause birth defects in the baby.
People buy HCG Pregnyl injections for different purposes. HCG is a polypeptide hormone produced during pregnancy by the human placenta. HCG’s actions are identical to that of pituitary LH. It stimulates the interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgens and stimulates the corpus letum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
Women buy pregnyl 10000 iu for treating infertility and men to increase the sperm count. In young boys, it helps in dropping testicles into the scrotum normally for pituitary gland disorders. buy pregnyl 10000 iu with www.world-pharma.org.
Originally posted 2015-02-28 00:33:07.